Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Madea Goes To Jail

 

This movie is hysterical. I definitly give it a 5 out of 5. Not much more to say about it, but you should definitly see it.
Anyways...I haven't been around in awhile i know. First of all mike was in the field last week for 5 days. During that time I was home alone with 2 kids and no phone because my MIL once again failed to pay the bill. Alexandra (my 18 month old) fell down the stairs. They are carpeted and she fell down 4 steps but I still panicked. She cried for like 2 minutes and was fine again. I was more pissed I couldn't call anyone but she was fine. Anyways the phone is now on because we paid it. Mike finally got his tax check so we paid some bills, did some food shopping and now we are saving the rest for a rainy day. Of course Mikes mom asked to borrow $2,000 for what who knows. I told Mike if he gives her money we are done. Anyways...I got school work to do..Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks I will check it out!

I am so glad to be following you from FFF - you have a great blog!