Monday, December 6, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
I lived with Mike before we got married and we had sex before we got married also..I was 4 months pregnant at the wedding...How I see it is you have to test out the good before you buy right? Well I didn't want to be stuck with someone who isn't good in bed or someone I couldn't live with...:O)
Hell fucking no
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Here is the link to it:
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Saturday, October 30, 2010
They are also now having a $1,000 amazon shopping spree giveaway so join today and check it out..
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
You have to check this site out.They just started back in September and starting Monday you can start spending whatever money you have in your account. Once you sign up you automatically get $50 in your account and you get paid everyday just for being an active member. I also get $5 for every friend I refer and you will also. Check th...em out now...I already have $600 in my account...
Here is a shot of my homepage on paybox so you can see proof that I have over $600 bucks on the account:
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Is a new site that when you sign up they automatically give you $50 into your account. It's a new site that just started but has gotten great ratings. You must keep your account active though and they pay you for keeping your account active. You also get $5 for every person you refer to them. You can fill out surveys and they also have different jobs available each week for you to perform, kind of like little tasks that they pay you for. They are a new site but it seems legit. I already have $50 in my account for signing in so let's see what happens.
UPDATE ON 9/27....I now have $218.69 in my account..
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Saturday, August 7, 2010
As you grow older, it’s easy to lose that spark in the bedroom. Boredom, loss of adventurousness, physical ailments, and other problems can overcome even the healthiest of relationships over time, causing a loss of libido and creating emotional distance. But keeping intimacy alive can have profound effects on your life.
Research has shown that healthy people have better sex lives. Fit people enjoy sex more and have a lower chance of dealing with a sexual dysfunction that can impair their love life. If you’re experiencing a loss of intimacy, there are steps you can take to reclaim it. Here’s how to feel sexy again.
Intimacy Tip No. 1: Stay Healthy
To keep your libido revved for lovemaking you should:
- Exercise regularly. Your arousal depends in large part on how well blood flows through your body. Regular aerobic exercise can help keep the heart pumping and the blood flowing.
- Eat right. Maintain your health by eating a diet low in fats and sugars and high in fiber and good nutrition. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, plenty of whole grains, and a good daily amount of low-fat dairy products. Protein should come in the form of fish, poultry, and lean meats.
- Sleep well. Good, healthy sleep gives your body the chance to refresh and recuperate.
- Stop bad habits. Alcohol and tobacco can harm sexual function and can negatively affect your overall health.
Partners with a satisfying sex life talk to one another; those with an unsatisfying one need to talk to one another.
- Voice your concerns. Tell your partner about changes in your body that worry you along with any other issues that bother you about your sex life.
- Describe what makes you feel good. Your partner can’t satisfy you if he doesn’t know what you desire.
- Don't criticize. Focus on what he’s doing right, rather than pointing out the things he’s doing wrong.
- Talk at the right time. During lovemaking is the right time for discussing what you like and enjoy. Save your concerns, worries, and more negative issues for outside the bedroom.
Try these ways to be a better lover:
- Think about sex. The brain is an important — some say the most important — sexual organ. Get your head in the game by thinking about your fantasies and desires more often. Write down your sexual fantasies and share them with your partner.
- Touch. Maintaining physical affection is critical to keeping a love life happy and frisky. Cuddle, hug, kiss, and hold hands often, even if you're tired or not in the mood for sex. During lovemaking, experiment with touching your partner in ways that please and arouse him.
- Educate yourself. There are plenty of self-help books available that will give you tips on improving your sexual technique.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
- Buy 2 or More
or Tanks from Bravado Designs, Save 20% on your purchases
- FREE Lansinoh Manual Pump with purchase of a Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Pump FREE Lansinoh Pump Offer
End Date: August 15th, 2010
- Save $5 on The First Years Nursing Comfort Instant Relief System
Code: AUGUST20PCT $5 off First Years Nursing Comfort Instant Relief System
- 20% off Simplisse pumps
Code: AUGUST20PCT 20% off Simplisse Pumps
End Date: August 31st, 2010
Friday, July 23, 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
School SuppliesBic Round Stick Pens (10 pk), $0.50 (Limit 4)
$1/2 Bic Stationery Products , exp. 9-30-10 (SS 8/9/09)
FREE after coupon!
Other DealsPost Honey Bunches of Oats, 2/$5
$1/2 Post Cereal printable (Target mfr.)
$2 ea. wyb 2 after coupon!
Select Bic Disposable Razors, $3.99
Soleil, Comfort3 (4 ct.), Comfort Twin Women's (10 ct.), Hybrid or Flex
$3/1 BIC Soleil Disposable Shavers, exp. 8-22-10 (SS 07/11/10)
$2/1 Bic Disposable Razors, exp. 7-31-10 (RP 06/27/10)
$2/1 Bic Flex4, Comfort 3 or Hybrid Advance, exp. 7-18 (SS 06/06/10)
As low as $0.99 ea. after coupon!
Nice N Easy Natural Instincts or Root Touch Ups, $5.99
$2/1 Root Touch-up Product, exp. 7-31-10 (P&G 07/04/10)
$2/1 Hair Color Product, exp. 7-31-10 (P&G 07/04/10)
$3.99 ea. after coupon!
Oxi Clean Max Force Gel (36 oz.) or Power Paks (18 ct.), 2/$12
$1.50/1 OxiClean Max Force Power Paks or Liqui-Gel printable
$4.50 each after coupon!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Friday, July 9, 2010
" I'm only human, born to make mistakes". It was an 80's song.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Right now I am so frustrated about a few things. The first one being my weight. I weigh 212 and for my height I'm supposed to weigh 145. I am in the obese category so ya I need to lose weight. I can not seem to put the damn soda down. It is actually starting to piss me off. Before I die I would love to weigh 145 and have a lean sexy body and wear a bikini just once to the beach. The second thing frustrating me is my husband. I told you I have jealousy issues well it is still pissing me off that he talks to this girl at work. She tried to add him to her facebook. Why am I the only one who believes that married people can not talk to the opposite sex? I believe that's cheating. I don't know where it came from but I honestly believe it.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of FriendGiftr. All opinions are 100% mine.
You can now buy gift cards online and send digital gift cards or physical gift cars to your friends, family, or people you work with for holidays or anytime for that matter. FriendGiftr has over 120 retail and restaurants to choose from. You can get gift cards worth $10,$20,$35,$35,$50,$75, and $100 gift cards. Friendgiftr is great because it allows the person receiving the gift card to use these gift cars at any of the 120 stores or restuarants listed at the site. The person receiving the gift card can use the card at one place and then use it again somewhere else. There are also no additional costs or hidden fees the buyer does not know about.I wish I knew about this site when my husband was deployed. I would send him boxes of stuff and never thought to send him a gift card. He could have used a gift card for when he needed something other then what I sent him. They have my favorite restuarant as well:
Monday, July 5, 2010
Barnes & Noble is another affiliate program I signed up with. Check them out as well: