Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
I hate all Christmas music...I am what you would call a scrooge.

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
No he lays far away from me all the time..

3. Have you ever had surgery?
Well not really no

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
We are starting our shopping the 1st 

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
VW Beetle convertible in every color. 



2 comments:

chloessandbox.etsy.com said...

Hi there,
I am a new follower from Social Moms. Would love for you to visit my blogs as well:
www.bellaandgracies.blogspot.com
www.chloessandbox.blogspot.com

Happy New Year,
Karen

Ourfamilyworld said...

Hi,

I love your blog. I followed you on GFC. I found your blog through Social Mom.
Would love if you visit my page :
http://www.ourfamilyworld.com/blog/

Ourfamilyworld team
www.ourfamilyworld.com