Sunday, August 15, 2010

Purchasing power

My husband and I were pleased to find this site purchasingpower.com. They are like a rent a center but much better. They have a variety of items you can buy and pay off through your paycheck or bank account. There is no need to remember to go and pay them, it comes out of your check automatically. My husband and I both got the 32 gb ipod touch for $32 a paycheck. My husband is military so it takes the $32 out the 1st and 15th of each month. If you check out the site and decide to buy something please use my husbands referral number:Z38637M. We get a $25 giftcard for referring people. They have electronics, appliances, treadmills, furniture, and much more so check out the site. They work with a bunch of companys especially federal jobs.


No comments: