Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Question Friday

Anyone know how I can get more readers? I'm new to the blog world and would like a little advice..Thanx...




1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Chicken & Stuffing with gravy

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Nope...I am currently a stay at home mom who is taking classes online towards a criminal justice degree. 

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
Got better grades in school and actually listened to my mom.

4. What color are your kitchen walls?
White

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
I forget who sings it but it was called Human..It goes
" I'm only human, born to make mistakes". It was an 80's song.

 




No comments: