Thursday, February 18, 2010

3X Thursdays

1. Name one person (it can be anyone) who used to be in your life before, but now isn’t (due to death), and why you miss that person.
My dad..He died when I was 17 yrs old. I miss him so much well because he is my father and we were very close. I definitly was daddys little girl. He missed my wedding day and the birth of my two daughters. Well he was there in spirit.

2. People come and go from our lives all of the time. Is there one person you particularly miss the most? If so, why? If not, are you just a loner?

I miss one of my ex boyfriends. Honestly not in that way..We were friends and it sucks we don't talk anymore...oh well...

3. There are some people in our lives that we can re-reach out to and reconnect with. Is there anyone you’d like for that to happen with? Who? Why?

Not really..

No comments: