Friday, December 11, 2009

What The Hell Wendsday

TV crap
  1. Omg tiger woods was in an accident…what do you think? I think they made a big deal about a car crash because of who he is..Now they found out he is a cheater also..How the hell do you go from a car crash to being accused of being a cheater..the media is spending too much time on this bull crap.. 
  2. Coke or Pepsi? post your favorite commercial..Coke is the SHIT!! Here is my favorite coke commercial
  3. What is your favorite Christmas show you can watch over and over again?  The Christmas Story..It's funny and well it's funny lol
  4. Man got arrested for throwing a tomato at Sarah palin…what do you think? Who cares?


Finish the sentence
  1. I will never forget the day my daughter was born.
  2. If i only had a million dollars so I wouldn't have to worry about whether my daughters would have a great education..
  3. Life is full of…lies and disappointment..most of the time anyways
  4. You might be a ? i'm stuck on this one
Holiday madness
  1. What is one thing you hope Santa leaves under the tree for you? (can’t be twins bud that would be 2) I hope I get a hp touchsmart computer
  2. Do you have holiday cheer or are you scrooge? I used to be a scrooge..I kind of still am but now I have kids so I put on a happy face for them.
  3. What Christmas carol if you heard one more time makes you want to poke your ear drums out? all of them..They are all annoying to me
  4. Real or fake tree? real of course

Last but not least..
  1. Name a song that gets stuck in your head or post a video clip of that song: One of my faves: 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like A Christmas Story, too.