I can not believe that tommorow is the last day of 2009. This also means that it is the time of the year for those New Years Resolutions that people usually don't keep. I am totally one of those people but this year I need to keep a few of them. Here is my list for my top 10 New Year Resolutions.
1. Get Organized...My house is all out of wack..Everything is all over the place and I'm sick of it. I already started this one last week actually. I only have 3 rooms left to organize.
2. Lose Weight...This one is very important and seems to be on my list every year. This one is also the first one I break. But this time I can't. My health is being affected now and I have no energy to play with my daughters. I'm also afraid of having a heart attack. So something needs to be done.
3. Finish my schooling..I'm taking classes online for Law Enforcement. I need to finish it and get my certificate so I can get a great job to support my daughters.
4. Be a better parent...This actually should be number 1 bu the reason I made it #4 is because I'm not a bad mom to begin with. I could use some small changes.
5. I need to start being more strict with my daughters. I do spoil them and let them get away with alot and I do now that needs to change.
6. No More Pacifier..My daughter will be 3 in May and is very attached to her pacifiers. Her teeth are starting to get crooked.
7. I need to be a better wife. I fight with my husband alot about stupid stuff and I don't like when he wants to hang out with his friends. I need to give him more space and some privacy.
8. I need to start saving money. We always never have any money. My husband gets paid the 1st and 15th of each month. We are always broke by the 3rd and 17th of the month.
9. No more junk food and soda. It seems we have more junk food and soda in the house then actual food. My 2 yr old is addicted to soda already and I do not like that.
10. I need to have more patience and learn to relax. I don't know how to have fun. I'm always so serious and I never take a joke or laugh.
Hopefully I can stick to this list..I'll keep you updated of course..My husband has to pull duty tommorow night so I will be spending New Years Eve alone. What fun huh?