Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hey

I'm so glad this week is almost over. This week was insane. So we got a tree but no lights on it and no decorations...so sad I know. We are poor folk..It's true. We did get the girls stockings and got them gifts so at least that was done. We are still waiting on a giftcard my stepfather is sending us. Hopefully we get it soon so we can buy more gifts for the girls. I saw this last night at Walmart:




It has 22 accesories and everything on it..They would love that since they are always playing with my stuff. It's only $35 this week also so I'm hoping that giftcard comes real soon.

On another note..I took them to the park today..I took two pics before that also..



 

I'm not sure which one to use for the Christmas cards..Probably the first one..Well gots to go..See ya


No comments: