Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Random Rambling

It's almost midnight and ....surprise...I'm still awake. I'm a little tipsy and too wide awake. I'm waiting for my hubby to come upstairs to bed so I can try and play a little. =)  I have so much to do tomorrow and it is supposed to snow. We are supposed to get 2 to 4 inches. I hate snow!! My stepfather sent us a $300 gift card to walmart. We have not gotten it yet. I know Roanoke Va got 27 inches of snow. I'm sure thats why the mail was held up. But I'm hoping I get this gift card tomorrow so I can get the rest of the gifts for the girls. UUGGHH Christmas...I honestly can't wait for it to be over. I know I have daughters now and it really is about them but I have always hated Christmas. My dad died December 17th 2007 and I know this is why I hate this time of year. I can't help it. I definitly do not show it when the girls are around though. They seem to love it so far and they can't wait to make cookies for santa tomorrow. Well I'm going to try and find more blogs to read...Bye!

No comments: