Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday Toot




I'm guessing this weeks Toot is about asking for help or advice or whatnot. Well my daughter Danielle has been a handful lately. My husband deployed in July and I also gave birth to my second daughter in August. This is also for an 18 month old to understand. So i'm sure she is acting out because of these 2 major changes in her life already. I do not care what other people say about her being too young to understand. She does understand!! She understands her daddy isn't here because she asks for him all the time. She does understand that there is another baby in the house. She throws things, screams all the time, throws temper tantrums when she does not get her way. She is not even 2 yrs old yet. She also will not give up the pacifier. I take it away she screams and has a fit. Any advice on what to do would be helpful.

No comments: