Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hey

I'm going to be writing in here more then livejournal. Just a little info about me:
I'm Jennifer and I'm married to a US Soldier Michael. We have 2 beautiful girls Danielle who is 18 months old and Alexandra who is 2 1/2 months old. Mike is currently in Iraq right now until July of 2009. He left July 2008 and Alexandra was born August 20th. He hasnt even held her yet. We were staying in NY with my mother in law until we were thrown out by her drunk boyfriend so now we are staying in VA with my mom and stepfather. I like to write about sex, drama that happens to me on a daily basis, make money sites, surveys, quizzes once in a blue moon, photos of my daughters, my husband and my two favorite people...Matt Damon and Christina Aguilera. I am also bisexual but haven't done anything since I got married. I feel like it is cheating unless my husband was involved and there are jealousy issues there so..You'll learn about that as well as a few other things...so keep checking back!!

No comments: