Monday, November 10, 2008

I can't fucking believe it

Well I stayed with Mikes mom for a few weeks right after he deployed. I had turned the cable, internet and phone on there in my name because I needed a phone as well since I had 2 babies in the house. I was thrown out of there because of something stupid and came to VA to stay with my mom with my two daughters. Once I got here I called cablevision to have everything turned off in my name. They told me I had to return the equipment myself. I told them what happened that I was thrown out and I'm now in VA until April. The guy told me they would send someone over to the apartment to pick up the equipment but someone had to be home. I said ok thats fine. Well today I get a bill for $858.03 for the equipment..Ya I'm not fucking paying that. I guess she never answered the door when the guy came to pick everything up. Well I'm sending my sister over there tommorow to get it. My sister hates that lady so she will have fun.

No comments: