Thursday, November 5, 2009

Being A Mom

Being a mom is sooooo much work. Danielle has entered the terrible two stage and it is beyond terrible. She does what she wants and sreams bloody murder until you give in to her. She asks for candy and soda from the minute the wakes up in the morning. She does not eat normally. She will eat crap though. I don't know what to do with her anymore. The pacifier is become a real pain in the ass as well. She will not part with them at all. They are starting to put a gap between her two front teeth. Maybe it's me..I don't want to listen to the screaming so I constantly give in to her and let her do whatever to an extent. I can't anymore!! Being a stay at home mom with no one to talk to but a 2 yr old and a 1 yr old is starting to have a toll on me..I hope things get better soon.

1 comment:

DiPaola Momma said...

Oh you have LOTS of people to talk to.. tap into the blogosphere sweetie! I hear ya though. I did it with my first two (now 16 and 10) and I'm doing it again with my second two (4 and 3). Being a military wife can't help much with the stress level either. I was active duty when my first was born and it was really hard. I wish I could say on her 3rd birthday it would all be over and done with but.. my 10 year old STILL does those things! Stop by my blog any time you need a sanity break.. not that I am SANE or anything but I'll always listen! Found you through today's Twitter Moms Widget BTW.