Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Goals for 2010

It's that time of the year again when people start planning thier new years resolutions. I have a few that I need to stick to. I always say that and end up giving up a week later but this time they need to stick..

1. Lose Weight...This has been a major battle for me. I need to buy a scale and weekly I'll weigh myself and see if any progress is being made. My only weakness is soda. So we will be buying a water filter for water and healthy snacks. My daughters have been drinking soda and eating crap also and that is bothering me. So everyone in the house will be eating healthy from now on.

2. I need to get this house organized. This house is a wreck and everyday it gets more and more messy.

3. I need to start laying some rules out for my daughters and not letting Danielle get away with everything she does. She really does not have any discipline. How do you discipline a 2 yr old? My husband says I should spank her and I disagree.

4. I need to be more social and get out of the house. My daughters need people to play with and I need some adult conversation for once.

This is all I have for now. I might be adding more as time goes by.

No comments: