Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekly Wrapup

Did you do your chores today?

So did you? Some of them ya
What does your weekly chore schedule consist of, if anything? sweeping, mopping, scrubbing the bathrooms, dishes, laundry, vacuuming
Do you plan when you’ll do things, do them as you go, don’t do any chores or leave everything until the house needs to be condemned? I have to do things when my daughters sleep at night.
What is your favourite chore? Least favourite? laundry believe it or not is my favorite...doing the dishes is my least favorite.
What item makes doing chores less stress/hassle or more fun/enjoyable for you? dishwasher =)

1 comment:

Richard and Edi Halstead said...

I got extremely lucky this week, since I am working long crazy extra hours I came home to the smell of pinsol, fresh folded laundrey and dinner cooked, my dear husband and kids took care of it all...I am blessed