Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday 9

1. If everyone liked each other, what would we complain about?
I'm sure we would find something to complain about. If not about our friends then problems in life..

2. If you were most powerful person in the world, how would you use that power?
I would make sure laws were followed..I would make sure everyone obeyed me lol

3. If had exactly one year to live, what are the three things you'd want to do before you died?
I'd rob a bank and hide the money and only tell my daughters were it was..This way when I die they can have the money for themselves.

4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would that one thing be?
Mothers harming thier children.

5. If you could take one thing back, what would that one thing be?
Dating Ritchy for 5 yrs

6. If you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would be the three other things you'd bring with you?
my 2 daughters, and my laptop

7. If the internet didn't exist, would the quality of life go up or down?
up..We would have to get out and do something..The obesity rate would probably drop also

8. If a million dollars fell off a back of a truck, would you keep it?
yep

9. What is something you said, something you stole, something you did wrong?
I honestly can say I never stole anything...I did treat someone i loved at the time like shit..I was very nasty and mean to him.

No comments: