Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Stealing


1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)

My house must have a jacuzzi in the master bathroom.

2. What is your dream car?

A VW beetle convertible baby blue

3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog?

Facebook

4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
Neither...I hate those stupid things

5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

Sit online and sometimes take a bath

6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.

Mmmm can't think of anything actually

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I'm already grown up lol


8. Would you go on  a Reality TV show if given the chance?
Absolutely not

9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)

Mrs. Kopley Plaza elementary school

10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?

Kill someone...It's drastic I know but the world would be better without her

11. What were you doing 10 years ago?

Drinking...I was 21 yrs old lol

12. By this time next year, I ...

will be preparing to leave here to go to NY =( At least I'll have my certificate in Law Enforcement.

13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?

God I hope so..Men have been fucking this world up for too long now..

14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?

Ken...

15. What is your greatest pet peeve?

Liars and people who tailgate me..

16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?

We went to NY..What a nightmare..It sucked!!

17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?

Dictionary

18. Do you have a nickname? What is it?

Nope

19. What are you dreading at the moment?

Nothing yet

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?

I don't know and I don't care

21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship.

Moved to VA

22. What were you doing this morning at 8am?

Just waking up

23. Do you have any famous relatives?

Babe Ruth...He is my moms cousin

24. How many different beverages have you drank today?

3

25. What is something you are excited about?

My mom , sister and Ava coming to visit me in August

26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?

In high school

27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

God I look like crap

28. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Getting ready for bed

29. What’s a word that you say a lot?

wow

30. Who is your worst enemy?

Can't say..

Go here to participate in Sunday Stealing.

No comments: