1. Are you the type of person who jumps into new ventures or do you prefer baby steps?
I prefer baby steps
2. Who do you feel believes in you the most?
Not sure actually..probably my mom
3. When was the last time you were on a stage?
Back in elementary school during a winter concert
4. Tell us about the worst boss you ever had.I never had a bad boss actually..My boss at my last job was cool.
5. If the NCAA Men's or Women's Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one the three games?nope
6. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?
Sweatpants...I like to wear loose clothing...I need to be able to feel free.
7. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
I would have liked to be on Will & Grace. I would probably play Karens younger sister
8. St. Patrick's Day is on Wednesday March 17th. Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?We will probably eat cabbage and corn beef and thats it..my hubbby might drink a little.
9. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?
$899 for a laptop