Thursday, January 14, 2010

Selling sites for $1

Everyone knows I love all those get paid to click, read emails and do survey sites. I try to find the best ones so I can share them with everyone so stay at home moms like myself can make some extra money on the side. Remember though you will not become a millionaire doing these things. It's just to earn a little money and even free stuff every know and then. I have made a list of all the best sites out there that really pay you. It's at least 5 pages long and if anyone is interested in receiving this list I will be more then happy to share it with you. I will send it to your email as an attached file (you need adobe to read it). I am selling this list for $1 and I do accept paypal. However if you do want this list and send me the $1 through paypal please email me your email address so I know where to send the list to. My email is luvmy2angels08@yahoo.com Thank you!







No comments: