Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thinking...

I was reading an article about how divorce rate has increased in Army Marriages and it worried me. I know alot of military families are struggling because of the deployments they go through. Some people can not handle being away from a loved one for so long. I am one of those people but I'm dealing with it. I do have mood swings that I need to try and control. My husband is annoyed because everytime he calls I'm yelling at him for something stupid. Deployments are extremely stressful but I have to remember he isn't having a grand old time. I hate that he isn't here for Christmas. Danielle asks for him every morning. It's hard to explain to an 18 month old where daddy is and that he is coming home soon. I swear sometimes I hate the Army Life.

No comments: