Thursday, May 12, 2011

100 Day Picture Challange

Day 1 Picture of myself and 15 facts



1. I will be 33 June 18th.
2. I'm married to a US Solder.
3. We have two daughters Danielle and Alexandra
4. I am 5 months pregnant with our child.
5. I am an extremely jealous person.
6. I hate liars and cheaters.
7. I'm friendly until you piss me off then I'm a total bitch to you.
8. My favorite color is red.
9. I absolutely love the VW beetles. I think they are the cutest cars.
10. The Olive Garden is my favorite restaurant.
11. I definitely love my husband but I would totally cheat on him with Matt Damon.
12. Christina Aguilera is my favorite singer.
13. Chocolate and soda are my weaknesses.
14. I love watching Spongebob Squarepants. I watch it even when the girls go to bed.
15. I would love to be on the Bad Girls Club reality show just to beat someone up lol..

No comments: