1. What time of day do you usually play Saturday 9?
Any chance I get. Usually late at night.
2. At 9AM on a weekday, what are you doing?
3. At 9PM on any given night, what would you most like to be doing?
either at the gym or sitting online watching tv
4. What is your most frequent activity online?
Myspace and facebook
5. Is there one day of the week that seems to fly by? If yes, why?
no everyday flys by for me
6. Do you agree that the older you get, the faster time seems to go by?
7. What is your favorite thing to do with free time?
8. How much time do you spend alone? Would you like it to be more? Less?
a few hours before going to bed. I would love more time to myself.
9. If you could spend one hour doing something what would it be?
Saturday, February 7, 2009
I hate night time. This is the time I have to myself. My daughters are both sleeping, the dishes are done, the house is clean and now it's relaxing time. I should be enjoying my time but sometimes I don't. This would be our time together, my husband and I. I miss him a lot. I have such a night planned when he comes home. We are going out to eat, then to a nice hotel. It's some place in Commack, NY. They have heart shaped jaccuzis and heart shaped beds.Very Romantic. I also bought a valentines set from walmart that has two wine glasses, 2 heart shaped candles, and 24 rose petals. I figured I would tell Mike to wait in the car and I'll set everything up. I want it to be romantic and not sleazy. I don't want to have sex or fuck..We don't make love and that's what I want. It's the romantic in me. Then maybe in the middle of the night we get into the freaky sex lol. I also bought lingerie to wear for him and handcuffs also. They were the cute kind that they sell in walmart for V-Day. I guess has a joke lol. They were cute so I got them for that night also.I'll write some more later on.