Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Going To School....Online anyways

I got approved for that program that gives military spouses $6,000 towards education. I'm getting a certificate in Law Enforcement online through Allied American University. It's a 5 class course that only costs $750 a class. So total it came to a little over $5,000 so I'm covered 100% through the military. I start my first class Nov 2nd Police and Police Procedures. I'm so excited I can't stand it!! I have to email him a copy of my high school diploma. I have a scanner that I need to hook up tonight when the girls go to bed. As soon as all this is done I can start Nov 2nd. By the time we get back to NY I will be able to get a good job to help support my daughters. I'm freaking excited!!! Did I mention how excited I am !! lol

No comments: